Hot Hucci Mesh

Hucci has been a brand that consistently puts out daringly sexy outfits, which I love, and today they released some of the sexiest mesh dr...

Hucci has been a brand that consistently puts out daringly sexy outfits, which I love, and today they released some of the sexiest mesh dresses I have seen so far! Meet Cinnamon:
This dress was so sexy I had to cover my nipples with a few pasties or else you all would have seen how cold I was! Cinnamon comes in a variety of stripe and multi-tone patterns. This was just my favorite!

Look at the booty on this dress! Hucci does not have XXS and XS. Their first mesh size is small (which I am wearing) and it is pretty close to the standard size small, but the rest of the sizes are modified greatly. They even have a size with 80 boobs and one with a 70 butt. The larger "assett" sizes still have pretty small waists making them super curvy. They include their mesh digits in their demos so you can peruse them and help to get a good fit. If you have been looking for curvier mesh sizes- Hucci is the place to look!


  • Dress: Hucci Cinnamon Sunny Days (mesh)
  • Hair: elikatira Listen (mesh)
  • Jewelry: Line Draneum Set
  • Bangles: Earthtones (not sure if this still exists)
  • Shoes: Pixel Mode --> limos on the sidebar
  • Skin: Filthy Melody Easter Special (the full line was also just released) (I am wearing Lara Hurley tan blonde eyebrows- they match filthy's tan shade.)



This skin with its yellow eyeliner and hot pink lips was perfect for the new Hucci dress!
Speaking of Filthy Skins, above is the March group gift. The owner is moving in RL and so this skin should still be up for a few days, but if you have not gotten it- you better go. Its really pretty, natural lips and turquoise eyes. Filthy costs 199L to join (or it did when I joined a year ago), but it is SO worth it. She puts out a monthly skin gift and they are all gorgeous. You can expect April 2012 in a few days.
The other dress that came out from Hucci is called Mya. This reminds me of the "illusion slimming" dresses that came out a little while ago in real life. Hucci made a lot of colors, but I really loved the white with black slimming side panels. 
Catch the Pink Limo to these stores, located on the side bar of my blog --->
Dress: Hucci Mya Mono (mesh)(TP to stores on side bar of blog --->)
Clutch: ::HH:: Hucci Knuckle Clutch - Black Lace
Jewelry: INDI Designs - Wood Rectangle Jewelry black/white
Shoes: bellballs- dangerously studded heels Zeebra
Skin: Filthy Free March 2012 Group Gift (get it quick, there will be a new one in April)
Hair: elikatira Daffodil (rigged mesh)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!