Blushing

coldLogic is having a 50% off sale through July 10th. I tried to stay away but the allure of a 50% off sale is just too much for me. I...


coldLogic is having a 50% off sale through July 10th. I tried to stay away but the allure of a 50% off sale is just too much for me. I got a few things and I am wearing my Slink Physique with this outfit too. My shoes are new from Ducknipple and can be found in the main store. My cool watch is new from Sassy and can be found at OMG Gacha

Teleport to OMG Gacha


Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Cheryl Set in Bronze & Peach & White Diamonds
Shorts: coldLogic- fowler.blushing
Top: coldLogic- collette.blushing snow
Shoes: Ducknipple Mesh: Jose Wedges *NEW*
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Figure V1
Hair: TRUTH Honey
Watch: ~Sassy!~ Just in Time watch- white @ OMG Gacha
Skin: Glam Affair - Coral - Jamaica - Lotus
Pose: flowey. fashion book two
Picture Place: Vespertine

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!