Attitude is Everything

      July 26th is Bandanna Day in Second Life closing out an incredible Hair Fair that has raised a lot of money for Wigs for Kids ...


      July 26th is Bandanna Day in Second Life closing out an incredible Hair Fair that has raised a lot of money for Wigs for Kids. My Bandanna was made by Lovely Disarray. I am showing my support for this charity event in SL and all of the people affected by cancer. My mom had colon cancer a few years ago and it was really horrible. After surgery and chemotherapy, she beat it and has continued to do so (YAY!). It made me chuckle inside to put this bandanna on in SL because my mom never wore one. She bought a wig and wore that and we do that every day in SL. We are all bald in Second Life!

      I was curious about how this related to real life events and so I looked it up.  International Bandanna Day is sometime in October with different groups celebrating it on the 18th, 25th, and 30th. It was originally started by CanTeen an Australian organization that supports teens that have cancer.


Shirt: (fashionably dead) Blanche Top - Purple @ collabor88 July
Skirt: (fashionably dead) Sofia Wrap - Purple @ collabor88 July
Jewelry: (Kunglers Extra) Perola  - Lilac
Shoes: Belgravia - Leather - Platform T-Bar Pumps -Purple
Bandanna: Lovely Disarray - Sea Goddess Bandanna @ Hair Fair 2015
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 03
Poses: Everglow Afternoon 8 and Candy 3/ Teleport

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!