Neve Ballerina

         I blogged about the new coldLogic launch of Neve last week and I plan on showing more of the amazing first launch. This d...



         I blogged about the new coldLogic launch of Neve last week and I plan on showing more of the amazing first launch. This design, called Ballerina, is definitely one of my favorite new meshes. I feel totally girly! This comes in 4 different texture pack options and each one has 4 textures included. This one, vines, has this cream color, red, purple, and grey. Make sure you take a trip to Neve for Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza fitmesh perfection. 



Hair: Exile::Songbird  @ collabor88 September
Shoes: fri.day - Veronica.Platforms (Black) - Slink
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Bracelet R: Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - La Cerlique - R - SILVER
Dress: Neve dress - ballerina vines - Lara/ TELEPORT
Bracelet L: [The Forge] Tri Bangle, L (Black)
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> - Makeup #4 (blondebrow) @ Arcade September
Tights: :Avi Candy: Suspender Fishnet[Licorice]
Pose: Eternal Dream Alea 2

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!