NOPE. not today

        Livalle has these new lace up platform boots, Chyna, at the new round of Tres Chic . I am showing you the chevron version, bu...



        Livalle has these new lace up platform boots, Chyna, at the new round of Tres Chic. I am showing you the chevron version, but they also have polka dots and solid texture options to choose from. I think these funky boots are way cute with a little bit of a punk clothing flair. My enVOGUE hair is new and can be found in the main store. I love the asymmetrical cut and tried to show that in the side view picture that I took. It is a little bit longer in the front than the back and tapered around the sides. 

     My shirt, NOPE, not today is a gacha item from paper.arrow at Whimsical. It is not a rare, but I must admit to playing this machine til I got this particular shirt and I probably spent a bit too much, lol. Sometimes gachas come right to me and other times, NOPE, lol. That is OK. I still love playing gachas and Arcade is right around the corner!  Getting extras just means I have lots to sell, so if you are looking for this shirt in other colors/textures- check out my marketplace store, Kirsten's Gacha Garden



Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica
Hair: enVOGUE HAIR - Sonya/ Teleport
Jeans: KITJA - Kerca Pants BLACK (Slink Original) @ Kustom 9
Top: paper.arrow slouchy.tank.gacha Slink-P/nope @ Whimsical
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Shoes: {Livalle} Chyna -Lace up Platform Boot- (Slink) @ Tres Chic
Pose: {NanTra} Spy Girl 6/ Teleport
Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!