Fetish Friday: H@S, Stellar, Elixir

        My sexy new H@S boots are fitmesh for Maitreya and Physique. The come with a milticolor HUD that allows you to change them t...



        My sexy new H@S boots are fitmesh for Maitreya and Physique. The come with a milticolor HUD that allows you to change them to any color you desire. I like control over fashion items. It excites me. These boots would be ideal for pony play. I can see a sexy mistress and her pony playing in these easily. If you are looking for new fitmesh boots, H@S has quite a few variations with free demos. Go try some on today. 



        Do you remember Elixir? They are an old school fetish store. They specialized in futuristic fantasy latex and rubber and their items were always unique. They were however only on clothing layers back in the day before sculpts and mesh so when I started wearing a mesh body last year I missed all the old school stores. Elixir has been updating their designs to Omega appliers and I could not be happier about that. My top is an updated Omega applier item from Elixir. 

     Stellar is also a store that has been in SL for what seems like forever, since 2004. Stellar has a new latex mini skirt release that is fitmesh for Maitreya and Physique. They also gave this heart one away as a free gift for Valentine's Day, no group space needed. 



Top: ELIXIR Latex Bandana Top-Black/ Marketplace
Boots: H@S Amazon - Multicolor - Slink Physique / Teleport
Skirt: [Stellar] Zoey Latex Skirt (Slink) VALENTINE *FREE GIFT*/ Teleport
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Skin: Belleza- Ria Tan
Hair: Clawtooth: Rose (12: Black and Gray Pack)


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!