Teefy at collabor88 May

I know everyone blogged this set from Teefy , but I can't help it- its my favorite things at collabor88 May . I think both pieces t...


I know everyone blogged this set from Teefy, but I can't help it- its my favorite things at collabor88 May. I think both pieces the shorts and the top are adorable. I have been blogging a lot of Teefy things lately and that would be because they are so well done combined with cute, girly, and pretty.



I am at the sim, It All Starts with a Smile, which is a really pretty place that I know myself and other photographers have enjoyed visiting. However this sim will be closing soon (I think tomorrow), so if you want to see it you need to go now. I am showing my three favorite areas- the mermaid fountain, the yellow flower field, and the beach. I will miss this picturesque sim and am sorry to see it go.



Hair: >TRUTH< Rory - seaspray
Rings: Yummy Boho Ring - Turquoise and Thin Boho Ring - Turqoise
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer -Valencia
Shorts: Tee*fy Aimee Tailored Ribbon Shorts Sand @ collabor88 May
Shirt: Tee*fy Milena Ruffle Blouse Short Teal @ collabor88 May
Earrings: -Glam Affair- Victoria Earrings Aqua @ collabor88 May
Shoes: [Gos] Marilyn Sandals - Turquoise
Skin: Glam Affair - Zara - Jamaica Clean BL

Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty Pout  Gloss
Eyeshadow: Glamorize:. Arista Eye Makeup 2 - Top - Turquoise and  Simple Glam - Turquoise Ice

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!