Sassy: Milan, NEW Release

Ok so new is probably stretching it, but it was new two weeks ago. That still seems new to me! Sassy released this gorgeous leathe...




Ok so new is probably stretching it, but it was new two weeks ago. That still seems new to me! Sassy released this gorgeous leather dress in 10 beautiful colors and each color also has a mixed color included with it too. I am showing you pink/ white. I love how the ruffles on my Gos Mae platforms compliment the girly ruffle around my waist giving this leather dress a feminine touch. This dress was released at the Sassy main store. 


Hair: >TRUTH< Angie - seaspray *Remember the sale ends 5/10/2013*
Ring: EarthStones Destiny Bridal Set - Platinum
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Emma  In Peach & White Diamonds Set
Shoes: [Gos] Mae Platform - Pink
Dress: ~Sassy!~ Milan leather dress  - pink/white *NEW*
Skin: -Glam Affair - Zara - Jamaica Clean BL
Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty Pout  Gloss
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Faith Eyeshadow pink
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick nude pink

Here is the Sassy! Milan dress in a few more colors:

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!