Happy Cinco de Mayo 2013

In the spirit of Cinco de Mayo, I decided I would try to find Cancun inside of SL. I was very surprised to not be able to find a re-c...




In the spirit of Cinco de Mayo, I decided I would try to find Cancun inside of SL. I was very surprised to not be able to find a re-creation of Cancun. So I put Mexico and cantina in search and came up with equally lackluster results. Maybe I don't know what to search for, but looking for Mexico inside SL was a fail for me. So I went to Tableau. The sim is definitely inspired by traditional Mexican buildings and color schemes.

My outfit today is new and ocean blue and something I can definitely see myself wearing on vacation in Cancun. My hair is another new HUD controlled Exile beauty. I LOVE the new exile hair! My top is the newest release at coldLogic and my Pink Outfitter pants are from faMESHed May. Yesterday, Gos introduced the Ursula wedges which I think are sexy and casual at the same time, a great combination. This color happens to be the one that Gos is donating to the charity to help animals, PDSA.  I hope you enjoy my look.



Tank: coldLogic top - tisdale.blackblue *NEW*
Hair: Exile::Fire To The Rain Light Blondes @ faMESHed May
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Earrings and Necklace - Raisa  @ faMESHed May
Jewelry: Cae :: Alchemy :: Bracelet and Ring @ faMESHed May
Shoes: [Gos] Ursula Wedge - Ocean  (100% of proceeds go to pdsa) *NEW*
Pants: [Pink Outfitters] Rose Zipper Pants [7/8] - ocean blue @ faMESHed May
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 09 BL
Eyeshadow: .:Glamorize:. Arista Eye Makeup 2 - TurquoiseElectricblue
Lipstick: R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUP / BlueEyes + Lipstick01
Place: Tableau

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!