When in Rome

Ok so this post is not really about Rome, although I did go to Rome inside of SL and take my pictures. This post is my favorite two thin...



Ok so this post is not really about Rome, although I did go to Rome inside of SL and take my pictures. This post is my favorite two things at the one year anniversary faMESHed May event. I am wearing a dress by Zaara and jewelry set by Cae. I know that everyone is blogging this but we (bloggers) can't help it. All the cutest newest releases are there and over 50 awesome original mesh designers. I don't think I could have stayed away if I tried (which I of course did not).

I do wish fashion in SL was not so "event oriented", but it is...so when in Rome....




Hair: >TRUTH< Sara - seaspray *75L Sale, extended til May 10*
Jewelry: Cae :: Alchemy :: Set @ faMESHed May
Dress: Zaara : [Mesh] Chaitra chiffon dress *flowers* @ faMESHed May
Shoes: [Gos] Lolita Espadrilles - White
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 09 BL
Lipstick: *Fishy Strawberry* Makeup - Allure - Faded Lipstick Pink
Place: Rome

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!