Truth New and Model Search

All I heard was "Truth Model Search." Yes there is a new build, new store, new texture packs, fades included in the new te...



All I heard was "Truth Model Search." Yes there is a new build, new store, new texture packs, fades included in the new texture packs, 6 new hairs released, but all I really heard was TRUTH MODEL SEARCH. The above picture will be my first entry. Here it is a lot bigger on my flickr. Good Luck to everyone that enters. You can learn more about all the new Truth News on his blog. I can't wait to see all the pretty faces this photography contest is sure to bring out. 

Now for this hair, lol. I loved the retro feel of truths new releases and this one, Gattina, has retro and curls, Love. I also really love the new light blonde color pack so much. The old light blondes were either really light so like a white blonde or they had just a tad too much yellow in it and I think the update with amazing textures and fades included is the best thing since sliced bread. I am in love with light blonde 03. 

Thank you Mr. Hawks!




Hair: TRUTH HAIR Gattina - LightBlondes03 *NEW RELEASE*
Dress: coldLogic dress - bardot.cupcake
Jewelry: EarthStones Pearls & Hearts Set - Rose Quartz 
Eyelashes:  -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Grey Shadow)
Shoes: N-core OMEGA "Brown" 
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica Clean BL
Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty Pout  Gloss
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick nude pink
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (two coats)

Love, Kirsten Corleone



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The new colors are really depressing. This guy's sl business must of got taken over by a Blizzard so they could nerf the hair colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comments or opinions expressed in the comments on my blog do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the kirstentacular blog writers. =)I however believe strongly in the freedom of speech. I wrote how I feel about the new colors and color packs above in the body of my post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!