Fetish Friday: MV- Savage

The store I am highlighting tonight is MV: Alternative Fashion and Footwear . It has a lot of different items for a lot of diffe...





The store I am highlighting tonight is MV: Alternative Fashion and Footwear. It has a lot of different items for a lot of different alternative lifestyles such as goth, cyber, punk, latex, fetish and lots of shoes and boots. So I was able to find quite a few Domme worthy items that I need. They had a ton of mesh corsets and you know how I love corsets. I will definitely be back. Tonight I bring you a super sexy latex dress made in mesh and it comes with the necklace for a low 150L. Here is the limo to get one for yourself, LIMO TO MV.

Dress: :{MV}: Savage Dress
Necklace: :{MV}: Savage Teardrop Necklace
Hair: >TRUTH< Nydia - raven
Boots: [Gos] Curvaceous Boot [L] - BLACK
Skin: -Belleza- Ava
Lipstick: [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Matte Lips -  Bordeaux

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looking very sexy Ms. Ling, your giving me incorrigible thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!