Makin' Waves

I can't seem to take off these new [Cynful] + lil'lace jeans so here they are again. I love the new T's at erratic ...




I can't seem to take off these new [Cynful] + lil'lace jeans so here they are again. I love the new T's at erratic and being a Florida girl the waves spoke to me. Above you can see my final entry into the Truth Model Search. All pics must be in by June 1st. I am not sure if that means they will be still accepted tomorrow or not, so if you have last minute pics (like me)- get them in the flickr group. Truth released 4 new hairstyles today and this short one had to be mine and on my head. How perfect is that for summer?




Shoes: Duck Nipple Mesh: Skateshoes
Jewelry: EarthStones Shells & Pearls Necklace and Earring - Iridescent 
Shirt: erratic / mindy - tshirt / waves teal *NEW RELEASE*
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Charlize - LightBlondes03  *NEW RELEASE*
Jeans: [Cynful] + lil'lace - Bell Bottom   *NEW RELEASE*
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - Clean A  *NEW RELEASE*
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (two coats)
Lipgloss: Glam Affair - Cleo - Glossy Lips 1
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Blue

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!