Fetish Friday: Topazz Designs and MP Poses

I found this mesh catsuit with ankle boots for only 100L this week at a new to me store, Topazz Designs . I really like this catsuit and ...


I found this mesh catsuit with ankle boots for only 100L this week at a new to me store, Topazz Designs. I really like this catsuit and it comes in 5 sizes. There was no demo, but I found a fit pretty easily and for 100L I decided to risk it. I often do not buy mesh clothing that does not have a demo though, so designers include demos with your mesh please. I chose to wear my own BAX ankle boots, but you could wear the included ones.



I am also featuring a pose set fit for a Domme from Magnifique Poses called Dominatrix. All of the poses with a crop are from this great pack.

Outfit: Topazz Designs - Cheri catsuit (Mesh)
Boots: BAX Ankle Boot  Black Patent
Hair: Analog Dog schnapp black
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Kumi <Hazel> - Smokey Wing (dkbrow)
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] Kumi <Hazel> - Matte Lips - Jet Set
Poses w/crop: *MP* Dominatrix (Model Poses)

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!