Glam Affair Cleo and Blacklace Michelle

Glam Affair has its new skin, Cleo, out today. I think its gorgeous! I can't seem to get enough of Glam Affair skins. Cleo has so...



Glam Affair has its new skin, Cleo, out today. I think its gorgeous! I can't seem to get enough of Glam Affair skins. Cleo has some interesting extras to play with. I enjoyed playing with the noses. Each nose layer changes the nostrils and the side nose shading just a bit. I am wearing Nose A which kind of minimizes the nostrils, something I really liked. I am wearing the 05 skin as is with the addition of nose A as my only change. I love the pink lips and sexy heavy black upper eye liner on 05.  You also get no gloss and two other lip gloss layers both of which I liked. The extra options will work on other Glam Affair skins in the same tone too. 



Another brand new release is this mesh corset by Blacklace. It is probably no surprise that I could not resist the pink version of this gorgeous girly corset. Pink, bows, and ruffles = Kirsten has to have, lol. This corset comes in a variety of pastel and jewel tones solids and even a nice selection of two tone colors.

So when I was a noob, THE jewelry store was Alyssa Bijoux. That was what I remember everyone wearing. I really had not been there in a long time because Earthstones, Chop Zuey, Donna Flora, and Maxi Gossamer keep my wallet clear of all bills and my credit card maxed. If you follow my blog you know I love jewerly. So I was out exploring romantic sims with Jay, and I walked by one of those center of the road square block kiosk things that happened to be Alyssa Bijoux. I saw this pink stone collection piece and did a double take. I really wanted it, but decided to show restraint and did not get it. It has stayed in my mind though and that was about two weeks ago. If I still want something after two weeks, its not an impulse buy and something I have to have. This pink jewelry kinda says "Kirsten" all over it. 



Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - 05 A **NEW RELEASE**
Glam Affair - Cleavage - Jamaica 1
Glam Affair - Cleo - Nose A (Jamaica)
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Michelle: Pink Mesh Lace Ruffle Corset **NEW RELEASE**
Hair: >TRUTH< Caprice - seaspray
Jewelry: Alyssa Bijoux - Bijoux Pink Gem Collection
Shoes: [Gos] Mae Platform - Pink

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!