Bikini Time!

Its Bikini Time! I live in Florida in RL, so its definitely bathing suit season. I found this one from Mon Cheri that comes with th...



Its Bikini Time! I live in Florida in RL, so its definitely bathing suit season. I found this one from Mon Cheri that comes with three textures that you can mix and match and a bow that you can also change into a bunch of textures via a HUD at Whore Couture Monthly May. It can be worn with or without lola tango appliers. I copied the bow and made it smaller and put one in my hair too. I had fun playing with the non-rigged mesh bow.

I am also wearing a new-to-me skin. I did not feel like lagging through skin fair this year, so I am just now going to try on ones that interested me. This is Glam Affair Zara. I continue to love the new skins coming from Glam Affair. LOVE!


Bikini: *Mon Cheri* Bow Bikini 3-pack - Azure @Whore Couture Monthly May
Hair: Exile::Independent Women (L)Light Blondes
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (spine)
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
Skin: Glam Affair - Zara - Jamaica Clean BL *NEW (to kirsten)*
Pose first pic: LISP Parasols and Umbrellas with poses
Place: Serendipia Beach (you can rez here)



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!