Bad Romance

I am channeling my inner Lady Gaga for week five of the 50 shades of sexy blogger challenge . Here is my interpretation of Bad Romance....


I am channeling my inner Lady Gaga for week five of the 50 shades of sexy blogger challenge. Here is my interpretation of Bad Romance. If you are really bored, here is me singing this song: Kirsten singing Bad Romance

Lingerie: Lady Gaga Bad Romance on marketplace
Gloves: AVid: Visage - Gloves
Hair: >TRUTH< Sia - swedish
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Alyx <Peach> - Sultry (EyeA/dkbrow) *FREE group gift, Free to join- check notices*
Pose: Fly Lily!   Gagalicious (Big SALE in store, all poses 10L, pose packs 40-60L)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I loved reading, seeing and even hearing your inner Gaga! Nice addition to the 50 Shades of Sexy challenge! xxxooo Duchess Flux

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!