Paradise

Welcome to my new house, or paradise island would be more accurate. I have lots more to do to get it all situated exactly like I wan...



Welcome to my new house, or paradise island would be more accurate. I have lots more to do to get it all situated exactly like I want it, but here it is in the raw. The first picture is one of the balconies in my house that has a gorgeous waterfall behind it. (Its a great house, but the hot hunky guy you see in the background is not included, sorry ladies!)

I am featuring another dress that I got at Zodiac made by lassitude & ennui. I have heard of this store, but I previously had not owned anything from them. I love this pink dress so I might need to go have a look at their main store. That is a great thing about events- it lets you see lots of different designers. I think this is the best Zodiac round yet. If you have not been, you should go have a look. 

Dress: lassitude & ennui Naiad sundress - rose @ Zodiac Pisces
Shoes: Redgrave Grace 
Hair: >TRUTH< Zendaya - seaspray
Earrings: Virtual Impressions Lisa Earring In Peach Flowers & Yellow Diamonds
Necklace: Virtual Impressions Peach Moonstone and Silver 
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 09 BL
Lipstick: *Fishy Strawberry* Makeup - Allure - Faded Lipstick Rose
Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty Pout  Gloss
House: Inside Maui

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!