faMESHed February

I am ready for Spring and flowers!! It is almost Valentine's Day too so I can wear pink and red all the time and it seems norma...




I am ready for Spring and flowers!! It is almost Valentine's Day too so I can wear pink and red all the time and it seems normal (unlike when I normally wear it all the time). I had a HARD week last week in real life- RL work stuff. So I am just now getting over to faMESHed February and have not even thought about collabor88 yet.  This shirt is new too from Baiastice and seems like a shorter version of the dress they previously released that I loved. So I am enjoying it as a shirt!

Just in case anyone cares, I do not plan on taking off these Gos Sohia's- ever. For one I bought the fatpack and that's a small fortune, and for two they are gorgeous and I can change skins and change the tint so easily. So they will be on my feet for the foreseeable future. 

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Fay Mesh Hair - Golden @ faMESHed February
Skirt: e! Chloe Skirt (Silver) Silver Zips @ faMESHed February
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer  Sedona Valley Gypsy Set @ faMESHed February
Top: Baiastice_Aida top-pink
Fingernails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman
Shoes: [Gos] Sophia Peeptoe - Essentials Collection - S
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Tan Bl 1
Lipstick: -Belleza- Ava Tan Matte Lips 4
Eyes: IKON Lucid Eyes - Optimism (M)
Poses w/prop: aDORKable Petals in the Wind
Place: Calas Galadhon Park Sims, Bay of Balfalas

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!