coldLogic 50% Sale

Not sure whats better than a coldLogic 50% off sale . I am sure there is something, but in my shopping stupor I am having trouble thin...



Not sure whats better than a coldLogic 50% off sale. I am sure there is something, but in my shopping stupor I am having trouble thinking about it right now. I already owned a vast array of clothing from coldLogic, but the clothes are so gorgeous- I can always use more. I certainly enjoyed helping them celebrate their first year in SL and appreciated the 50% discount as I ran through the store jumping for joy and filling up my shopping cart. Remember this sale ends in just 5 short days, February 10th. I am just showing a few items I personally picked up for 50% off, but here is a link to everything I have blogged this year from coldLogic- cause its all on sale! Congrats on one year coldLogic and I can't wait to see whats to come!

Hair: >TRUTH< Angie - seaspray
Skirt: coldLogic skirt - gemma.pink (M)
Top: coldLogic top - graham.pinks (S)
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Sandra 2 Texture Change Jewelry Set
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Tan Bl 1
Lipgloss: -Belleza- Ava Tan Light Gloss Lips 2
(Shoes: the Burgundy Gos Sophia's match this skirt well. I just did not get that in my picture.)


Hair: >TRUTH< Angie - seaspray
Shirt: coldLogic top - tyler.cherry (S)
Pants: coldLogic trouser - eise.ebony (S - cuff1)
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Sandra 2 Texture Change Jewelry Set
Shoes: [Gos] Sophia Peeptoe - Essentials Collection - S
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Tan Bl 1
Lipstick: -Belleza- Ava Tan Light Gloss Lips 10
Place: Amelia is Missing

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!