Fetish Friday: Dreamz

Happy Fetish Friday! So my fetish outfit for today is from a new to me store: Dreamz Designz . They have pretty low priced outfits ...




Happy Fetish Friday! So my fetish outfit for today is from a new to me store: Dreamz Designz. They have pretty low priced outfits and most of them come with Lola's Tango appliers. Latex Dreams is the newest release, seen here in blue. It also comes in black, silver, dark pink, purple, red, and rust. This latex outfit with appliers is only 40L. 

Belleza is starting a monthly event called "best buys" where you can get skins for three days only for only 400L. I am wearing one of the three available Frebruary 1st through the 3rd. These are amazing deals on the Ava skin line, and only there for a limited time, so don't delay. My hair is also new out today at faMESHed from wasabi pills, Fay. 


Outfit: Dreamz Designz: Latex Dream blue *New and only 40L*
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Fay Mesh Hair - Night shadow @ faMESHed February
Eyelashes:  -31- ExtraLong *REDGRAVE*
Boots: HOC - Noir Boots
Skin: -Belleza- Ava 2 BB Tan *Best Buys- Feb 1-3, Limited Time!*
Taxi to Dreamz Designz

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!