Sassy! News

Sassy! has a lot of news both all over the grid and at the main store. One of my favorite new things is this Intrigue blouse which I...




Sassy! has a lot of news both all over the grid and at the main store. One of my favorite new things is this Intrigue blouse which I have in other colors which is out for Designer Circle (which opens today) in this new color, lavender.  I love soft pastels. This shirt is gorgeous and it also comes with lola tango and lush appliers. Also in this picture I am showing the Truth new release hair, Zendaya  I love this one with the softly cascading lengths with a few long face framing layers on one side and the other side an adorable braided half-up style. So pretty! My skin is one of the 99L 7 Deadly sins PXL Kate Gacha skins. They are all lovely, but I was super excited to get this light purple eyeshadow, Pride. It goes so well with this special Sassy! shirt release and honestly with me. I am a confident, dominant, proud lady whose favorite colors are pink and purple. 

I have paired it with Jane black shorts and black patent Gos Grace sandals. Before Gos, I probably would not have gone to get the 99L skin from PXL. It is the natural tone and a lot lighter than I actually would buy and a new skin tone means tinting feet. Even though the skin is gorgeous and only 99L, before Gos, I know I would have passed simply due to the hassle. Now, I can get a skin in a totally atypical for me skin tone and within minutes have that tone loaded in my Gos hud and my feet perfectly matched. It is still kind of like magic to me!


Top: ~Sassy!~ Intrigue blouse - lavender @ Designer Circle 48th
Earring: Elemental Splendor Silver/Amethyst
Hair: >TRUTH< Zendaya - seaspray
Shorts: JANE - every day shorts.raven
Shoes: [Gos] Grace Sandal - Black Patent
Skin: [PXL] KATE NAT 7Sins PRIDE (99L Gacha Skin)
Poses 1 and 2: Everglow
Pose 3: aDORKable Floored


This mesh shorts and tiny tie top are the Sassy! FREE gift in the Jack or Jill Hunt. You can find this in the main Sassy! store. I thought it needed a ranch, horse, hat, and cowgirl boots to go with it for my picture. Either way as cowgirl or club girl, this mesh outfit is sexy and FREE. All you have to do is go to Sassy! and find it. Happy Hunting! My hair in this picture is a brand new release from Exile, American Woman. 


Outfit: ~Sassy!~ Cali Cutie shorts and Top *FREE Jack or Jill Hunt Gift*
Hair: ::Exile:: American Woman:Vanilla
Necklace: Chop Zuey Pocahontas Necklace
Boots: Riders Boots - Navarro (FREE on marketplace)
Hat: Riders Straw Cowboy Hat - Complimentary (FREE on marketplace)
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Tan Bl 1

A new release in the store is the Starlet Gown in an expanded color palette for the in store release. Previously it was part of twisted Christmas Event.  If you loved that dress, you can get it now in a few new colors. I am wearing one of the new colors, Teal.


Formal: ~Sassy!~ Starlet gown - teal
Hair: ::Exile:: Break Away:Vanilla
Jewelry: Chop Zuey Mercy Pity Peace & Love Blue Set
Shoes: [Gos] Grace Sandal - Black Patent
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Tan Bl 1

There is so much more Sassy! News: 
Out and About
*Bad Reputation @ Bewbapalooza - until Feb 27th
*Simply Me and Madison, NEW and exclusive to XY Room till Feb 21st 
*Scandalous @ Boobies Show
*You're Gonna Love this Sale @ Flawless Sim, 50L Frostbite dress in red
In the Main Store, Sassy!
* Simply Ravishing Mon Amour Free hunt gift until Feb 28th
* New Free Group Gift, Free to join, Mandarin Mini Dress

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!