My Valentines and collabor88 Feb

Harken back to your youth with an 8 pack of animated Valentine Cards to give to your friends and loves! I made them and they are kinda ...


Harken back to your youth with an 8 pack of animated Valentine Cards to give to your friends and loves! I made them and they are kinda cute. You give them to your friend. Your friend rezzes it and clicks it and out pops the balloon with a Valentine message and heart poofers.  

Kirsten's Animated 8 Pack of Valentine Cards =) on marketplace


I LOVE this Hucci dress release at collabor88 February. It is only 88L! I got a few colors and probably need more! I of course got all of the Maxi G. Jewelry (why does it always have to be gorgeous!?). Truth hair for 88L- even the fades pack!! That is a total score too. Hucci, Maxi, and Truth- all must haves at collabor88 February!

Dress: ::HH:: Hucci Hastings Dress S - Poppin Pink @ collabor88 February
Hair: >TRUTH< Hollana - seaspray @ collabor88 February
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Khaleesi's Temptation - Set @ collabor88 February
Boots: *G Field*[Mesh] Fur Cuff Boots "Sasha" -valentine-*Free Subscriber gift, free to join*
Skin: AE Skins - Siobhan T3 Sangria
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Icy Blue, w4)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!