Water Nymph

I really loved so many things at this round of Zodiac ,  February 18th through March 25th Pisces, the water sign. The dress that I ...




I really loved so many things at this round of ZodiacFebruary 18th through March 25th Pisces, the water sign. The dress that I had to have immediately was the Elodie Water Nymph Dress by Evie's Closet. It is mesh with a flexi skirt. I really love that combination. I am taking pictures today at the new sim,  It all Starts with a Smile.  This was made by Kaelyn Alecto specifically for photographers. I found my way to a very pretty beach area and look forward to exploring the other picturesque vistas. 

Dress: *Evie's Closet* Elodie Water Nymph Dress (Shell)
Hair: ::Exile:: American Woman:Vanilla
Necklace: EarthStones Shells & Pearls Necklace - Iridescent
Bracelet: EarthStones Zahra Bracelet - Abalone/Sugilite
Feet: [Gos] Barefoot - Arched - S
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 09 BL
Lipstick: MONS / Makeups - Lipstick Showy - purple @TDR Fusion
Eyeshadow: !Musa!
Pose 1st Pic: .ploom. Listen SeaShell
Pose 2nd Pic: aDORKable Eclectic Pack
Place It all Starts with a Smile (Kaelyn Alecto's new sim for photographers)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!