Hollywood Glam

     These pants are really interesting to me and even though I read the note card I still do not understand how they work. Somehow...



     These pants are really interesting to me and even though I read the note card I still do not understand how they work. Somehow Redgrave has figured out how to make a one size mesh that fits all avatars. I am not sure about how it fits others, but it looked great on me. Redgrave is calling this new release "Liquid Mesh" and it is supposed to not just be one size but actually conform to every size avatar. So you won't get standard sizes because with this new innovation they are not needed. As I said I don't understand how it works because I thought Linden Labs would have to release the mesh deformer before we were going to be able to have mesh fit all avatars without the need for sizes. I read the note card and this seems to be doing that in some way. No clue, but I know they look amazing- fit, texture, everything!


Jeans: Silver Jeans LQM Shiny (Highheels) - REDGRAVE
Top: Zaara : [Mesh] Sanya draped top (M) *ebony-silver*
Hair: [elikatira] Conclusion - Blonde 07
Shoes: [Gos] Sophia Peeptoe - Essentials Collection - S
Jewelry: Chop Zuey Black Storm Set
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Tan Bl 1
Lipstick: -Belleza- Ava Tan Strong Gloss Lips 9
Eyeshadow: .:Glamorize:. Simple Glam - Silver
Place: Hollywood





Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!