Once Upon A Fairy Tale

Wow, It has been a long time since I missed an entire work week of blogging. This was a stressful week for me in both RL and in SL a...



Wow, It has been a long time since I missed an entire work week of blogging. This was a stressful week for me in both RL and in SL and blogging just took a back seat to some other things. I missed it though and need to remember that it relaxes me and when I am stressed I should use styling and pictures as my outlet- it always helps me. I hope you guys have a lovely weekend!
So anyway, coldLogic had a recent release of pretty spring dresses and this was my favorite one of the bunch. I like this mesh design and hope that they make some more textures for it in the future too. 

I am at a really pretty event sim called Once Upon A Fairy Tale. It has a lot of gorgeous places for weddings. If you are in the market for that (like me!), you might want to check out this sim. It is not officially open until tomorrow, April 20th. I believe they are having some opening events which you can get more information on their blog: http://onceuponafairytalesl.com/

Dress: coldLogic dress - petit.blue
Shoes: *Felicity* Irina Stilettos - Teal Velvet 
Hair: >TRUTH< Tymber - seaspray
Necklace: Virtual Impressions Tina Necklace Spring
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 09 BL
Makeup: R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUP / BlueEyes + Lipstick03
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (two coats)

Love, Kirsten Corleone




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!