Fetish Friday: Catch It

I needed a break from SL. So I took it. The reason should be clear after my last Fetish Friday post. I hope I was missed! I am better...




I needed a break from SL. So I took it. The reason should be clear after my last Fetish Friday post. I hope I was missed! I am better and looking forward to dominating a certain unsuspecting very lucky boy. (You know who you are, so watch out. I am coming... *wink*)

So I start back tonight with a new store that opened pretty recently, Catch It: Latex Rubber Fashion. I like what I see inside, lots of latex. I went with the new releases released this week, Ciara, for this post. Mesh top and short micro skirt in an array of latex colors, 290L each piece.

Top: Catch It Ciara blouse  purple
Skirt: Catch It  Ciara  purple
Lingerie: Grunt : Savour Lingerie Set
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Claire Mesh Hair - Licorice
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Esme Loops - BLACK
Boots: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Kumi <Hazel> - Smokey Wing (dkbrow)
Cleavage: [Pink Fuel] Cleavage Enhancer Type 3 <Hazel>
Eyeshadow.:Glamorize:. Arista Eye Makeup 2 - Bottom - Purple;  Top - Silver

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!