Blue Note Romance Park

Jay and I found a really fun and romantic place the other day, Blue Note Romance Park.    I used it in my last post as well, but we ...



Jay and I found a really fun and romantic place the other day, Blue Note Romance Park.   I used it in my last post as well, but we enjoyed the sim so much- I wanted to blog about it. There are a lot of romantic, fun, and silly things to do with someone. I encourage you to go explore! For the photographers out there, you can rez items and that means we can rez pose stands and couple poses! Jay and I used this privilege to take some really amazing pictures that you see above. Please make sure you pick up your poses after you are done and respect the sim so we have beautiful places like this where we can take couple poses. Next come the fashion credits for our couple poses and after that I talk more about the park and the fun things you can find there.

On Kirsten:
Shoes: *G Field* Flower Pumps "Eve" -berry- 
Hair: ::Exile::Tonight Tonight:Vanilla
Ring on right: Cae :: Sakura :: Ring (R)
Ring on Left: EarthStones Destiny Bridal Set - Platinum
Jewelry: Virtual impression Taylor Texture Change Earrings and Necklace
Fingernails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman
Formal: ~*~Shar's~*~Mesh gown Luna wine
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 09 BL
Lipstick: R.icielli - Lipstick 02/ 01
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Skyfall (M)
Pose First Picture: Seil Expression Wedding Love of My Life
Pose Second Picture: CnS Emotion Surrender

On Michael Jay: 
Skin: Belleza dylan
Tux: L&B Mesh Tuxedo "Modern Black Open"
Tie: L&B Texture HUD add on Stripe Ties Pink
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Peak
Hair: Uncle web studios Matt-Hair Dark brown

Here is an aerial view of some of the park: 


In this picture you can see: Swan boat rides, pretty places to dance, mushroom trampolines, romantic ocean-side tables for two, mile high kissing club, dunking booth, and bumper boats. 


We had a lot of fun in all the places in this beautiful romantic park, but the bumper boats were really a lot of silly fun. They shoot balls out of a cannon and you try to sink your opponent. The game keeps score and announces it every time you get sunk. Jay won 5 to 1. Rematch!! Below is a funny bumper boat FAIL picture. Somehow at one point his bumper boat got stuck on the top of mine and I drove his all around and we could not get them unstuck, lol. I don't think that is supposed to be a feature of the bumper boat games. 


We found cute couple poses around the sim already in place and perfect for couple picture moments. Like this one: 

I have no clue what Jay is wearing in this picture, sorry. For my outfit- I blogged it here. 

While we were here we did join the mile high kissing club!

Love, Kirsten and Jay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!