Modern Minnie

I went to go pick up the April free group gift at Poised and I saw this New release and knew that I had to have it and had to do ...




I went to go pick up the April free group gift at Poised and I saw this New release and knew that I had to have it and had to do a Modern Minnie Mouse with it. Style Minions has been hosting a weekly blogger challenge where you dress up with a Disney inspired character, but not with any "costume" items. I have yet to feel inspired for that blogging challenge although I have enjoyed watching what others have done with it! If Minnie Mouse is ever the focus, I can just refer to this blog post, lol. 

My friends in SL that really know me, know how much I love Disney and all things Disney. I have been to Disney World around 50 times in real life. I love it there. It is one of my favorite places on the planet. Inside SL, we have Magicland which is a Disney inspired theme park. I also love going there inside SL! I took some of my Modern Minnie pictures at Magicland. The first one is in front of Its a Small World ride and the last one is in Tomorrow Land. 



Outfit: ::Poised Attitude RED (Mesh Tutu and  Mesh Corset) *NEW Release*
Shoes: *G Field* Strap Shoes "Alex" -patent:yellow(Tstrap)-
Jewelry: *Ticky Tacky* A Bitch Never Change Set - Red
Bangles: *Ticky Tacky* Tempted Bangles - Sangre
Hair: >TRUTH< Dolly - seaspray
Mouse Ears: [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Bow)  (I tinted them)
Skin: Lara Hurley-Claudia red/TAN
Place: Magicland


Oh yeah, the whole reason I went to Poised in the first place: the free group gift for April. I am going to be lazy and use the designer photo. No need to join a group. Cost is 1L. You get the mesh skinny jeans in the gift. 

Love, Kirsten Corleone as Modern Minnie

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!