Poppy Red

I have had these Maitreya items since they were released last month but I got sidetracked with other items I was blogging. It really...




I have had these Maitreya items since they were released last month but I got sidetracked with other items I was blogging. It really did not seem like that long- time flies when you are having fun, but it has been almost a month since these were released. Better late than never. Maitreya items are always top quality original mesh- and this latest realease  continues that tradition. My jewelry is a new release from Elemental and is on sale for 60L each (necklace and earrings) this weekend. This is the warm color tone set and it also comes in a cool tone set that is blues, turquoise, and purple colors.

Shirt: Maitreya Dakota Top * Poppy Red Brushed-Chiffon S
Skirt: Maitreya Mini Skirt * Dark Leather Black S
Jewelry: Elemental Kira Earrings and Necklace--Warms (6 stone texture change) *NEW and 60L this weekend*
Hair: >TRUTH< Caprice - seaspray
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Skin: Belleza- Amy Tan BBB 2 (Blonde)
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick red
Eyes: Poetic Colors Jaded Eyes - Royal - large bright @ The Men's Department
Place: Picklefish Island


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!