dollle New Release, L'accessories

While I was at the Kawaii Fair, I found a new to me store, dollle , that I really liked. I am wearing the new release that just ...





While I was at the Kawaii Fair, I found a new to me store, dollle, that I really liked. I am wearing the new release that just came out, Tiered Ruffle Outfit. This set comes in four available colors, white, black, red, and brown. The new round of L'accessories happened to have the perfect Ruffle clutch accessory that adds a little something special to my outfit. I feel pretty and ready for Spring!

Outfit: {dollle*} 053 Tiered Ruffle Back Mini Skirt and Top - White *NEW RELEASE*
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer -Santa Fe Set
Hair: [elikatira] Only - Black 04
Shoes: [Gos] Sophia Peeptoe - Essentials Collection - S
Purse: {Cherry} Fitch Ruffle Clutch (left hand) - white @ L'accessories April
Skin: al vulo-Aisha* Barbie dark brow bisquit *FREE group gift, free to join group*
Place: Izzies

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!