My Attic, Zodiac Taurus

Then end of the month in fashion means a new round of Zodiac and My Attic . My look today is a combination of some of my favo...





Then end of the month in fashion means a new round of Zodiac and My Attic. My look today is a combination of some of my favorite finds from those two events. 


Purse: +>A&A<+ Sheepie Purse - Strawberry @ My Attic April
Hair: >TRUTH< Dolly - seaspray **SALE, 75L till May 3rd**
Shoes: N-core DELICIOUS "Pink"
Dress: SYSY's BullsEye - S - pink @ Zodiac Taurus
Skin: Adam N Eve Skins - Bethany T3 Spring @ My Attic April
Eyeshadow: .:Glamorize:. Smoky Elegance - Ocean 2
Jewelry: Elemental black velvet rhodochrosite & beads Set
Bangles: Ear Candy ~ Rose and Lime Bangles L
Pose Prop: W. Winx & Flair - WinxBox - Change/Funk @ My Attic April


Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!