I love Hearts

Sometimes I just like to be silly. I love to go have silly fun in SL and sometimes that just translates to the silly things I wear....






Sometimes I just like to be silly. I love to go have silly fun in SL and sometimes that just translates to the silly things I wear. I thought these heart jeans were adorable and they could have been totally dressed up like a jean trouser pant, but I went cute and silly and fun as I added a bunch more hearts to my look.

Jeans: (Elate!) Elle Jeans Hearts - Flats XS *50L for Fifty Linden Fridays today only*
Shoes: *G Field* Heart Flat Shoes -black/red-
Jewelry: +:+WTG+:+ **Hot Heart**  earrings and  necklace
Hair: >TRUTH< Caprice - seaspray *NEW release*
Shirt: coldLogic top - rizzo.cherry (S)
Ring: EarthStones Destiny Bridal Set - Platinum
Ring: JCNY - 'One Love, Hyper-Gems Valentines Ring
Ring: Chop Zuey Love's Coming Heart Ring
Purse: NS:: Heart Bag
Headband: NS:: Valentine Mesh Heartset
Bellyring: ~Iron Tiger~ Love Hurts -Belly Ring -  Shell Casing Brass
Skin: Lara Hurley-Katya natural/Tan
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick dark red
Eyes: Poetic Colors Jaded Eyes - Royal - large bright @ The Men's Department 

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!