Adele

        I have a few new releases that I am in love with in this post. My new Truth hair, Kunglers necklace, and Pink Fuel makeup...



        I have a few new releases that I am in love with in this post. My new Truth hair, Kunglers necklace, and Pink Fuel makeup- all of which I adore. First this wispy, wavy casual updo was just released in the main Truth store. It is kind of a low bun in the back with wispy attachments that you can add as well. Then Kunglers just released these long chunky bead necklaces with a rose accent stone at Shiny Shabby. The Adele necklace comes in four stone/gem texture options. Finally, Pink Fuel just released some new makeup. 

     The new lips are really made specifically for a Catwa Bento head. They are called "Lip tints" and with a Bento head you can really get some cool new two layer uses out of these lipsticks. I still don't have a bento head so I can't try out the bento version, but the non-bento version of pre-set lip tints are soooo gorgeous. I love them all. They look amazing and are my new favorite lip set! Mochi made a tutorial video detailing how to use these lip tints with and without a Bento head, HERE





     I am going to embed the video made by Mochi Milena, owner of Pink Fuel below. Be sure to subscribe to her You Tube channel as well because she is totally adorable!








Hair: TRUTH  Miriam/ Teleport
Necklace: Kunglers Adele- Jasper @ Shiny Shabby
Skirt: Blueberry - Denim Skirt - Maitreya/ Teleport
Top: Blueberry - Elisa - Henley Tops - Maitreya/ Teleport
Shoes: Essenz - Marbella (Slink) @ faMESHed January (til 27th)
Head: CATWA  Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Earring - Savannah
Skin: Pink Fuel Liya/ Teleport
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Fresh Lip Tints/ Teleport
Pose: Exposeur - TM '12 Intros -Annalise


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!