Endless Summer

        I used to love to hula hoop when I was younger and it always seemed like a Summer activity. So today, I am dressed in ado...




        I used to love to hula hoop when I was younger and it always seemed like a Summer activity. So today, I am dressed in adorable summer items as I hula hoop on the beach. Fun! Neve is at the current round of faMESHed with two outfits. I am showing the magnolia top and leyla short. I love the ruffles on the top and the back is open as well. This mesh design is so unique and cute. I love seeing something that I have never seen on the grid. Kunglers is at On9 with the Maria bracelets and there are five gorgeous jewel/metal combinations at the event. N-core has a bunch of new special fatpack shoe offers (and a FREE gift). I am showing Menorca which are flip flop type wedges, perfect for summer time fun! These are a special offer fatpack for only 450L for 18 colors. My short, partial piggy tail hairstyle is new by Wasabi Pills at the current round of The Chapter Four







Shorts: Neve short - leyla Lara @ faMESHed June
Top: Neve top - magnolia Lara @ faMESHed June
Earrings: Kunglers Diana earring- Topaz/ Teleport
Bracelets: Kunglers Maria bracelet- Topaz @ On9 
Hair: Wasabi Pills Missy Mesh Hair @ The Chapter Four
Shoes: N-core MENORCA/ Teleport/ Marketplace 
Rings: Zaara : Siya stacked rings and hand-harness @ Collabor88 June
Head: CATWA Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Pink Fuel Jacqueline/ Teleport
Pose 1: Le Poppycock *Endless Summer* Hopes Dance
Pose 2: Le Poppycock *Endless Summer* Aloha


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!