Be My Baby

        Collabor88 opened today with the theme, Resort, and that seems to be interpreted as Vintage Resort by the theme submitter and d...



        Collabor88 opened today with the theme, Resort, and that seems to be interpreted as Vintage Resort by the theme submitter and designers because so much of what I saw has a definite vintage flair. Looking at the mood board looks like a 1950's summer getaway. I could not be happier with that because I love vintage looks! FUN! I am wearing the outfit by Just Because and hair by Exile that are both exclusives at the new June collabor88. I paired it with the flip flop flats by Essenz that are at Shiny Shabby. My shoe color is one of the three new Spring/Summer exclusive colors that are in HUD 3, it is a pretty peach color. I thought the bow on the shoes and in my hair were just so cute together! My beach ball pose prop is new by Nantra at the current round of The Liaison Collaborative that opened yesterday.



I tinted the bow in my hair to be the same color as my shoes. This is not a color in the HUD. If you want to do that too:

  • 1) Choose the white bow in the texture HUD
  • 2) Edit the hair 
  • 3) Click edit linked
  • 4) Select just the bow
  • 5) Go to the texture tab, and tint. 

I love that Kavar lets us do that with his hair!




Teleport to Collabor 88
Teleport to Collabor 88 Cam Shopping Sim 1
Teleport to Collabor 88 Cam Shopping Sim 2



Hair: Exile:: Be My Baby @ Collabor88 June
Shorts: Just BECAUSE~Kelsie Shorts~FatPack~Lara @ Collabor88 June
Top: Just BECAUSE~Luma Tube Top~FatPack~Lara @ Collabor88 June
Shoes: Essenz - Portugal @ Shiny Shabby
Rings: Yummy Love Spell Ring Set - All Colors @ N21
Tattoo: Birdy - Festival - Tattoo  RARE @ Arcade
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Glam Affair - Alura - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - America
Lipstick: Arte - Catwa Applier - Lipstick Shine - 10 Tones
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Under Eye Glitter Powder Pack  May
Pose Prop: {NANTRA} Beach Ball Bunny @ The Liaison Collaborative
Picture Place: La Vie (See all Kirsten's Picture Places)
{what next} Waterfront Motor Boat
Apple Fall Floating Dock w/ Large Deck & Boat Mooring


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!