Astrid

        A new round of Uber has started and you don't even have to wade through the rainforest to get these goodies. My Cae jewelr...




        A new round of Uber has started and you don't even have to wade through the rainforest to get these goodies. My Cae jewelry set and Truth hair are both new releases at Uber. I am wearing some recent releases from Blueberry. I am a bit behind with the amazing newness that has come out this month. I am working to get caught up. My top is from the Alena set and my shorts are from the Helena set.

        Catwa head lovers- did you get the last edition of Powder Pack that was released for the Catwa head? Arte released a great set: Arise lipstick, Catty liners, and Depth eyes.



Hair: TRUTH / Daphne @ Uber
Jewelry: Cae :: Astrid :: Collection  @ Uber
Skin: A R T E - Alma Skin/ Teleport
Lipstick, Eyeliner, Eyes: A R T E - Powder Pack CATWA August 2018/ Marketplace
Top: Blueberry - Alena - Off Shoulder Tops/ Teleport
Shorts: Blueberry - Helena - Front Tied Shorts / Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: FOXCITY. Sits VOL2-4m


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!