Destination

        Narcisse is at Limit 8 with this outfit that makes me think of a perfect resort destination vacation outfit. I can see myself...




        Narcisse is at Limit 8 with this outfit that makes me think of a perfect resort destination vacation outfit. I can see myself sipping fruity drinks as I lounge around and look at the tropical scenery while wearing this. I am wearing one of the limited edition colors that will only be sold in a finite quantity at the event. This design is also for sale in other Narcisse colors as well. Make sure to stop by Limit 8 before August 13th. My hair is new by Wasabi at faMESHed. I needed this high braided ponytail in my life and I think it goes perfectly with my vacation vibe outfit.






Hair: Wasabi // Yara Mesh Hair @ faMESHed
Shoes: Narcisse- Andrea Lace Up Heels/ Teleport
Outfit: Narcisse- Vera Top and Skirt - ML L8 Ed @ Limited 8
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Earring - Suri-Pink Pearls-Gold



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!