Happy Holidays 2020

        I thought shades of blue were appropriate for a 2020 Christmas picture. Let's face it- this year has been sad. However, I don...

 



      I thought shades of blue were appropriate for a 2020 Christmas picture. Let's face it- this year has been sad. However, I don't want to see any of you yelling about how 2021 is going to be your year. Did you not learn anything? Let's all sneak into 2021 real quiet and not challenge it to be even more F*ed up than last year, Ok! lol

      I do hope that you can find some happiness this Christmas. Those of us that survived this year deserve some happiness. I don't want my Holiday post to get too dismal, but we all know not enough of us survived this year and many of us are grieving loved ones. Be careful, continue to mask and social distance, and don't be scared of the vaccine. I am 2nd in line to get mine in the order- right after first responders and I can't wait. I hope I get the vaccine before I get Covid for the 2nd time- that would be marvelous. 

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays! 

Hair: Doe: Light up my Christmas 

Top: Erratic- kim top/frost

Skin: Pink Fuel Gaia

Head: Genus Classic

Background: Pixabay.com


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!