Nude

  Just blogging some nude things I like. This dress is old and I found it when I was cleaning out my closet. I paired it with some new Kungl...

 



Just blogging some nude things I like. This dress is old and I found it when I was cleaning out my closet. I paired it with some new Kungler's jewelry and gorgeous jewel encrusted ChicChica shoes. 




Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Natural Hairbase - set 03 BOM

Shoes: :::ChicChica::: Chantal Creme

Necklace: KUNGLERS - Margot/ Teleport

Earrings: KUNGLERS - Sefora/ Teleport

Nails: LIVIA // Mix It Square Nails 

Dress: TETRA - Miaa Dress (Nude)

Hair: TRUTH / Natalie/ Teleport

Skin: Amara Beauty - Ava fair - LT BROWS BOM

Lipstick: LUXREBEL ''CELEBRITY SKIN''

Eyeshadow: IDTTY FACES - GENUS WILD BABE COLLECTION @ Level Dec 2020

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

Background: RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Star Tunnel RARE 

Poses: Paper Rabbit and Foxcity


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!