Black Friday Pretty asf

        I had so much fun shopping this weekend! I didn't plan it that way, but what a great way to come back to SL after two years and ...



        I had so much fun shopping this weekend! I didn't plan it that way, but what a great way to come back to SL after two years and walk right in to Black Friday sales. So many stores were 50% off and it was so much fun to peruse the designer's flickr as I waited for the store to rez and see what they have released in the last two years that I simply had to have. These Blueberry flare jeans were one such must have purchase that I literally squealed when I saw the flickr photo. I have not tried to shop Blueberry in a long time and the sim was full all weekend making it nearly impossible to go shopping. What is her recipe for success? Well first Blue makes really well meshed and textured stylish clothing, then she gives great deals such as a 500L gift card to every group member, and combines that with a 50% off sale. As most sales this weekend, the Blueberry sale lasts until tomorrow so I hope you can get into the sim. If not your 500L gift card can be used for the next two weeks. 

     I went to erratic. Maybe things have changed since I last played, but previous to this weekend the most I had ever seen an erratic sale was 30% off. This Black Friday sale was 60% off! I could not believe how inexpensive that made the clothing and I bought so many things like this pretty asf top. If you are late to the sales, I say RUN, don't walk to the 60% off erratic sale that ends tomorrow. 

      I did the Skin Addiction Black Friday sale (which is a group you can join inside of SL). I thought it was really fun! You can pick up a HUD and then click it to teleport to all the stores that are participating in the sale. My favorite find was this 50% off Lara Hurley skin, Alana. 

       I got too excited and bought what used to be my skin tone, midtone. I should have demoed more and tried the head skin on with my Maitreya body skin because I quickly realized they no longer matched. When I left the game two years ago Lara Hurley had 6 skin tones. Apparently new skin tones in a range of 8 new colors was released in 2020. After figuring all that out and demoing the 8 new skin tones on my entire body, I decided on a new skin tone, Pale. I went back and bought another color of the skin. So- if you are going to Lara Hurley and it has been a while, the skin tones are brand new as of 2020. Your old skin tone has changed and you probably need to demo and decide on your favorite. My old skin tone was darker than it used to be and I ended up going with the new 2020 Lara Hurley Pale tone. 



      I have bought a new head, Genus, and I really love it. I demoed every new head that has been released in the last two years from Catwa, Lelutka, and Genus and fell in love with this Genus head. I also figured out baked on mesh and I am wearing BOM skin and makeup! I think it is really going to be fun to play around with BOM makeup layers and I think my makeup monday blogs might need to come back. 

       Last, I went to Magika which is also 50% off. I love the Magika hair textures! My favorite blonde that I am wearing is a little bit of a pinky blonde, so cute!

     So many stores are 50% off this weekend and most of them through tomorrow, Cyber Monday, at midnight. What were your must shop at stores this weekend? Let me know in the comments. 

Have fun shopping!




Skin: Lara Hurley - Alana layer [Genus] PALE eyebrows blonde

Rings: (Yummy) Gardenia Rings - Maitreya

Nails: .tsg. Bento Nails - Coffin Shape - White Tips [Maitreya]

Jeans: Blueberry - Natalie - Flare Jeans - CutieBootie - Maitreya

Earrings: Cae :: Astrid 

Top: erratic / luisa - crop top / pretty (maitreya)

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001

Hair: Magika - Hair - Lyric 

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

Shoes: N-core DANA 

Necklace: [Commoner] Carried Away / Fabulous Necklace

Eyeshadow: Lempika Eyeshadow Model #11 GENUS + BOM

Lipgloss: Lempika - 10 Lipstick Perfect Gloss GENUS

Poses: Fox City


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!