Thank You 6K Flickr Followers!

       I just recently hit 6K Flickr Followers and I am celebrating! Thank you to each and every one of you that follows my picture stream....

 


     I just recently hit 6K Flickr Followers and I am celebrating! Thank you to each and every one of you that follows my picture stream. Your support means everything to me! I appreciate every follow, like and comment. 




Dress: Belle Epoque - Bella - Blue Flowers 

Shoes: EQUAL - Kendra Platform 

Jewelry: Cae :: Vivian :: Necklace and Earrings

Rings: (Yummy) Gardenia Rings

Flower Crown: *LODE* Head Accessory - Hello June [multi]

Hair: DOUX - Angelica Hairstyle

Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin *Alexandra* for GENUS HEADS/ BROWS: blond/ Mixed

Eyeshadow: [Pink Fuel]- Beauty Glaze (bright B + liner)

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face 

Body Glitter: Kaithleen's Soft Mesh Body Shimmer 

Nails: LIVIA // Mix It Square Nails 

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

Pose: ERSCH - Le Papillon Gacha Flock ULTRARARE

Numbers: dust bunny . blossom letters . numbers & symbols

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!