Wine is My Valentine

        I was doing the Love for All Hunt and while in the new to me store Sass , I got lucky. The lucky board had a K for this outfit, Win...



        I was doing the Love for All Hunt and while in the new to me store Sass, I got lucky. The lucky board had a K for this outfit, Wine is My Valentine. You do need to be in the group to get the FREE lucky board outfits, but the group is only 10L to join. This outfit seemed like a good place to start to make an angsty Valentine picture complete with my Ex Voodoo doll. It comes with the T-shirt, skirt, heart garters, choker, and not pictured shoes.  For all of you singles out there, this picture is for you- let's just drink wine instead. 

     I got my eyeshadow and face tattoo from ARTE and Background from NinaX- both are FREE in the Love for All hunt. Arte has been a long time favorite makeup store, but NinaX was new to me. That is one of the reasons I wanted to do a Hunt- to discover new stores since I have been away from SL for two years. 


A R T E - Love Eyeshadow - Grey/ FREE/ Love for All Hunt

A R T E - Love Tattoo - Red FREE/ Love for All Hunt

DeeTaleZ Skin *Alexandra* for GENUS HEADS/ BROWS: blond/ Mixed

Hair: Doe: Nattie

GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face 

LIVIA // Mix It Square Nails

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

REIGN.- MY EX VOODOO DOLL - PINK 

Outfit: Sass [wine is my valentine]/ FREE/ Lucky Board/ Need to be in 10L store group

Shoes: [MODA] SHIVANI HEELS

Background: NinaX: Neon Hearts Backdrop, FREE/ Love for All Hunt

Pose: Everglow Fresh 10


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!