Fetish Friday: Latex Station Omega

     I am so excited! Latex Station is starting to update with Omega appliers. The owner, Cindy, told me that the new releases wi...



     I am so excited! Latex Station is starting to update with Omega appliers. The owner, Cindy, told me that the new releases will include Omega appliers and she is going to update some older items as well. I was missing my Latex Station latex since I started wearing a mesh body all the time, April 2015. I really have not taken a mesh body off since then. I own Maitreya and Slink Physique and one of those are always on my avatar. Unless a designer has appliers, I have been unable to wear clothing layers and I was really missing my Latex Station. Each fetish latex painter has their own unique reflections and these are some of my all time favorite. There are only a few designs with Omega appliers so far, but as we go forward into the future there will be a lot more.  


     This outfit is transparent and shows bits, so I have added some latex pasties and carefully posed myself to keep it PG. To see a NSFW picture and this outfit as it is intended to be- see through, Click HERE



Outfit: [Latex Station] LYA transparent pink/ Teleport to Latex Station
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Fay Mesh Hair - Night shadow
Boots: [IRENA] Spikes boots Fitted
Head: Genesis_Head_Angie_2.0_Smile
Lipstick: 10 HUD_Genesis_Lab_Lipgloss_COVERGIRL
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!