Iridescent Overload

Iridescent: Showing luminous colors that seem to change when seen from different angles.        I have blogged about how iridescent t...



Iridescent: Showing luminous colors that seem to change when seen from different angles. 

      I have blogged about how iridescent textured clothing is my kryptonite before. So you can imagine how this round of collabor88 affected me. Kid in a candy store, comes to mind. There are so many amazing iridescent textures at the event- I am in heaven. Due to that I wanted to make some ethereal, whimsical iridescent pictures. I am fully aware that most people would not wear this much iridescent all together and that it probably would look better with other colors to anchor my look, but I love my iridescent throw up look. I can't seem to get enough. I want the shiny from head to toe. I love it! I am wearing a Blueberry top, tres blah skirt, and Ingenue shoes- all with iridescent (or hologram as the event calls it) textures. My adorable Doe hair is available at The Chapter Four.




Skirt: -tres blah- Holographic Skirt (Maitreya) - Purple @ collabor88 January
Top: Blueberry - Lola - Bustier Tops - Maitreya @ collabor88 January
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Hair: Doe: Cricket (Bows) Solid - Fatpack @ Chapter Four
Shoes: Ingenue :: Jem Heels (Slink) :: Hologram @ collabor88 January
Tights: Izzie's - Heart Tattoo Tights
Jewelry: Lazuri Esme Set
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin/ Head Applier: Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Lia ( Jamaica ) @ collabor88 January
Poses: GLITTERATI - Bubbles
Decor: {anc} bubbles


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!