Unboxing Video- Luxe Box July

        Luxe Box July came! It comes at 2 AM my time in RL and it is almost 8AM right now- so I stayed up all night making this vide...



        Luxe Box July came! It comes at 2 AM my time in RL and it is almost 8AM right now- so I stayed up all night making this video, rofl. I am tired so I am going to keep this short and sweet. There were 11 items in the box (Mish Mish will be coming later) and to see my reaction and thoughts to all the things- look at this video!






* OOPS I just realized that I accidentaly said (32:18) in my video at the end "Moon is not ready yet." I meant to say "Mish Mish is not ready yet." Oops! It was about 5  AM or so at that point and I was tired! Sorry Moon hair! <3 Kirsten

Dress: Blueberry for Luxe Box / Misti Shackleton / Maitreya- Luxe Box July exclusive item
Shoes: REIGN.- STACEY WEDGES- SLINK- Luxe Box July exclusive item
Hair: Lamb. King- Luxe Box July exclusive item
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9 
Jewelry: Donna Flora NAHUA black Set
Skin: WoW Skins::. 2016 Alice Catwa applier @ Mesh Body Addicts July
Pose: Everglow Flora 1 (Higher Resolution on Flickr)


Luxe Box July
Blueberry for Luxe Box / Misti Shackleton
Tee*fy Jayla Dress
-tres blah- Ken Kimono (Luxe Box)
ISON - lace-up tank LUXE BOX EXCLUSIVE
Foxes - Lacy Bralette - LuxeBox July
Stories&Co.Tatiana Romper for Luxe Box
REIGN.- STACEY WEDGES- LUXE PACK
Lamb. King - Fatpack
Moon. Hair // - BUY ALL - Once Oak
Scarlet Creative Carnaval Beach House Luxe Box July 2016
tarte. skylar hanging bed 
Mish Mish- Coming Soon


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great ....You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. I admire the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.
    givenchy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!