Close to My Heart

         Look at my locket! This is new by  Yummy  at  Collabor88  July and so are my dress and shoes. I layered two necklaces to cre...



         Look at my locket! This is new by Yummy at Collabor88 July and so are my dress and shoes. I layered two necklaces to create this look. Yummy makes the most exquisite crystals in the game.I put pictures of Hiram and myself in my locket and will keep it close to my heart.  I love this soft and feminine lace detailed Sweet Thing dress. My Reign shoes were a steal at 388L for a fatpack and I love the tassels and design- so boho babe ready. 



Shoes: REIGN.- HUNTINGTON SANDALS (Slink-Flat) @ Collabor88 July
Dress: Sweet Thing. Memoire - Purity (Maitreya) @ Collabor88 July
Locket: (Yummy) Memory Locket - Gold @ Collabor88 July
Earrings: (Yummy) Crystal Drop Earrings - Gold 
Necklace: (Yummy) Crystal Ribbon Necklace - Gold/Taupe
Purse: =Zenith=Tassel Bag (sliver)
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Hair: TRUTH  Dune @ Uber
Skin: WoW Skins 2016 Alice Catwa applier @ Mesh Body Addict July
Lipstick: Arte - Catwa Applier - Lipstick Shine - 10 Tones
Eyeshadow: Veechi - Moon Dust Eyeshadow [Catwa]
Pose: Everglow Onyx 1


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!