Come Closer

        Mesh Body Addicts is going strong. This is the third day of the event. I am wearing five exclusive items that you can only f...



       Mesh Body Addicts is going strong. This is the third day of the event. I am wearing five exclusive items that you can only find at MBA: Azuchi top, KC Couture shoes, WoW skin, Absolut Vendetta body chain, and Dark Passions nail polish. 


        I wore this outfit on a date night last night with my guy and he liked it a lot. The Azuchi designer Sands Leavitt said, "I wish I could say I'm Sorry....but....this was my share of community service for the men of SL this year." You can see the context in this Plurk, lol. So ladies- looking for something sexy for date night this week? Head on over to Mesh Body Addicts!




Body Chains: Absolut Vendetta- Fenrir chains @ Mesh Body Addicts July
Top: [Azuchi] Emily Crop Top Lustre  @ Mesh Body Addicts July
Shoes: KC Couture ESCAPE HEELS  @ Mesh Body Addicts July
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Alice Catwa applier  @ Mesh Body Addicts July
Polish: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Feather Flair  @ Mesh Body Addicts July
Skirt: Happy Undead Mini Skirt Vinyl Black
Hair: TRUTH  Loni [Headband] @ The Fantasy Collective
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Pose Prop: Exposeur - The Elevator (Higher Resolution on Flickr)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!