Essenz Fall/Winter 2016 HUD 3

        The three new   Essenz colors for HUD three have been decided and they are not any of the colors I picked , lol. That is ok- I ...



        The three new  Essenz colors for HUD three have been decided and they are not any of the colors I picked, lol. That is ok- I still think shoppers getting to pick colors for the third HUD is a fun idea and I think the new colors are great.  The three new colors are Gray, Riverside Blue, and Burgundy. Three lucky girls (MissJosie Resident, Boudicca Amat, and Gynni Cordeaux) even got a new fatpack of their choice just for voting on the new colors too! Congratulations ladies! So far the new color pack has been released in three shoes: Venezuela at faMESHed, Michigan at Salem (shown), and Hamburg at The Seasons Story.

        I am also wearing a sexy new blouse/ skirt combination from Apple May Designs that was just released at The Season's Story. You can find Risque in 5 colors with an optional add-on (sold seperately) to change the blouse and belt to 10 different colors. My new cute bob with lots of body is a recent main store release from Truth, Debra. Finally, my necklace is a new release from Kunglers that you can find at Cosmopolitan. Here is a close up of the new fall/ winter HUD 3 from Essenz:







Shoes: Essenz - Michigan (Slink) @ Salem
Outfit: Apple May Designs Risque Business (Maitreya) - Black @ The Season's Story
Necklace: Kunglers Samira necklace - Marble @ Cosmopolitan/ Teleport to Kunglers
Hair: TRUTH  Debra/ Teleport
Head: CATWA Destiny V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Pink Fuel  Liya
Tights: AVICANDY Basic Low-Rise - Licorice



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!