Boho Bliss

        I have a fun Boho look today. Neve just released the Dolores dress and I am showing the Layers texture which I think is very...




        I have a fun Boho look today. Neve just released the Dolores dress and I am showing the Layers texture which I think is very boho. As usual you get 4 colors of this texture via HUD in your single Neve purchase. I paired my dress with a headpiece and necklace from Eudora 3D that you can find at We <3 Roleplay. They could definitely be used in fantasy outfits, but I am really loving this touch to my boho look today. My hair is the other new Exile hair that you can find in the gacha machine at The Epiphany. I showed Fall yesterday and this is Spring which is a long and loose hair style.



Dress: Neve- dolores layers - Lara/ Teleport
Shoes: *League* Strapped Pumps/ Teleport
Headband: Eudora 3D Marina Headpiece HeadBand Silver / @ We <3 Roleplay
Necklace: Eudora 3D Marina  Silver / Teleport
Bracelets: [The Forge] Boho Bracelets (Silver)
Hair: Exile::Spring @ The Epiphany
Socks: .Atomic. Slouchy Knee Socks - Charcoal
Purse: C'est la vie !:: Ursula Bag(black)
Head: CATWA Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - Payne Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) America
Pose: Flash Friendly Poses Stand



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!